As owner and qualifying broker of Meriwether Commercial Real Estate, Lee has been involved in the commercial real estate business since 1991. He formed his own company, Meriwether Commercial Real Estate in 1991 and began purchasing, developing, leasing, and managing commercial real estate. Born and raised in Montgomery, Alabama Lee has an acute working knowledge of the real estate market in the Montgomery tri-county area and throughout central Alabama. Lee works on all types of commercial real estate including sales, leasing, site selection, tenant/buyer representation, built-to-suit, consulting, and development of the commercial real estate.
Whether looking for land, commercial buildings, build-to-suit opportunities, or space to lease, call Lee, and let us see how we can work together on your next project.
Specialties: Sales and Leasing Brokerage, Investment Sales, Tenant/Buyer Representation, Build-to-Suit, Site Selection
Education: B.S. Business Administration, Auburn University
- Designee Certified Commercial Investor Member “CCIM”, Alabama Chapter
- Member Montgomery Commercial Real Estate Club
- Member, Montgomery Chamber of Commerce
- REALTOR Member, Montgomery Area Association of Realtors
- Member, The Alabama Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Past member, Planning Commission of the City of Montgomery
- Member, Auburn University Alumni Association
- Member, Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity
- Board of Directors, Let God Arise Ministries
- Board of Directors and Past Treasurer, Friendship Mission
- Past Member and Finance Committee, Frazer United Methodist Church
- Past Member, Deacon and Elder, Centerpoint Fellowship Church
- Member, Church of The Highlands
- Licensed in Alabama
Lee W. Meriwether, III was born in Montgomery, AL on June 5, 1963. He graduated from Jeff Davis High School and Auburn University where he received a BS in Business Administration. He and his wife Carrie have been married since 1987 and together have 3 daughters and 3 granddaughters.